Friday, October 16, 2009

NaNoWriMo


For those who don't know. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. Its a competition (of sorts) to write and entire 175-page novel... in thirty days. Which really in theory doesn't sound like a lot. I mean its only 5 pages a day.

Its better in theory than actual execution... especially considering those of us who have jobs and lives to live during November.. not to mention Christmas to prepare for. So ideally my goal is to finish the book obviously. I have a few thoughts of storylines brewing in my head, but should that fail, I want to at least get 50 pages into it. I realize that's cutting myself short, but I would like to be able to work and you know live, plus am I really willing to give up my tv shows for a month???? Well I guess we'll see.

So wish me luck and I really hope I can do this. But it may also mean that I don't update through November... it all depends on how much time NaNoWriMo takes up.....




Photobucket

No comments: