Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nothing to See Here

Did you know that most people break their new years resolutions within the first 11 days of the new year? So the fact that I found a New New years resolution on the 16th of the new year... does that make it so I may have a better shot at keeping it?

For those who don't know, I have fallen in love with Kevin and Amanda's Blog I don't remember how I stumbled across it, but I love it. The other day I was reading her weight loss story and decided. I can do that.

It requires me to become........................................................... a Calorie Counter. *insert gasp here*

But I honestly think that I can do it. It also requires me to give up soda completely! Which is healthier for me anyway and would probably help with my hiccups I get all the time. So starting Today, I'm going to try and keep track of how many calories I eat each day and keep it in the 1200 category.

We also bought an elliptical so I'm hoping that I can do that for at least 20 min every other day. So that is my plan for getting a little more fit and healthy.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

No comments: