Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let your Geek flag fly!

So this year for Valentines day David and I decided to do a group gift, we bought an HD DVD drive for our Xbox 360. Mainly because HD DVD's aren't really being sold anymore so you can find HD DVDs for like $3.00 a piece... So we bought the drive and a whole bunch of movies. One thing that David bought that he neglected to tell me was the first FIVE Harry Potter Movies. and It came in a nifty little box set.

DSCN0090

DSCN0091

DSCN0093

DSCN0100

DSCN0101

DSCN0102

DSCN0110

DSCN0115


I completely freaked out because I have been wanting the series on a higher quality DVD than normal DVD. Plus all the extra things like the pretty shiny bookmarks, dvd game, and bonus features dvd. I love it.

I'm totally geeking out right now!!!

No comments: