Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good News!

Today started off kind of bad. HOWEVER it greatly changed when my boss called me over to help her fill out some paperwork.

For those who don't know I work for the State, as a temporary employee. I've worked for the state for the past (almost) 4 years in two different jobs. The thing with being a temp is that the deal is to only keep me for a MAX of two years. So when I was let go in one job with the state, two weeks later, I was scooped up by another job in the state. Working for Unemployment Insurance.

Come January, my two years here was going to be up. I was getting nervous, and was asking my boss (sometimes WEEKLY) if she had heard anything new about my status. Well today she had!

My status has been extended for another year. So not too long, but its another year with great pay and fantastic benefits! So snaps for that!

Then to make my day EVEN BETTER(!!!) the new posters for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 came out and I nearly fainted at how awesome they are.





aren't they AMAZING!!!!! I'm so excited for this movie!!!!!

Don't forget that I have a tv show review site called The Weekly Enthusiast. Be sure to check it out!

No comments: