Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Look!

so with a new look to my blog I'm going to try and post a little more often. Though i'm not making promises... mainly because i don't think i have that much to say.

So over the fourth of July my mom was here and it was fantastic. I miss her so much and although I know she's happy where she is (at least thats whats she telling me) I do miss her a lot more than I tend to think. I'm a total mommy's girl. Seriously, I was thinking back on it and all growing up I totally cried for my mom at all sorts of things.

(my grandpa, my mom, me and great-grandma Anna)

Anywho, back to the point, while she was here I decided to ask my INCREDIBLY talented cousin Wendy, who is a photographer to take some family pictures of David, Me and my Mom. My mom and I haven't had a family picture done since I was 12, so for a while. We went to murray park during the 3 hours of sunshine that was going to be out that day and took some fantastic pictures.


Wendy was so surprised that my mom would actually climb in the tree... lol!
Only to have my mom retort with "I'm climbed more trees than all of you". It was truely a very good day. It was nice to have a picture of my little side of the family.



David making his "GQ" face. One of my favorite pictures.

Although I didn't get to spend as much time with my mom as I would have liked, At this point a daughter can't be picky. And then of course, because Wendy is SO awesome, she had all the pictures edited and put onto a cd in less than a day. So then I did my Scrapbooking thing and this is what came out.



No comments: