Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Library Book Sale

When I got to work today, a few gals that I work with informed me that the City Library (at the one that is less than a block away from my work) was having a sale. After finding this out I knew I HAD to go. I've been seriously failing in the reading department this year, so I decided to go a little crazy today.


I bought NINETEEN books. "Well how much did you spend Anna?" You ask?

FIVE DOLLARS!!!!

no joke. True they're all chick-lit/youth romance novels but still thats what I like so thats what I got.
I'm giddy with excitement. Now all I need is another book shelf.... hmmm.....

I bought:
Pretty Face by Mary Hogan
Mismatch by Lensay Namioka
Love& Lies by Ellen Wittlinger
The Beat Goes On by Adele Minchin
Secret Celebrity by Carol Wolper
Throwing Like a Girl by Weezie Kerr Mackey
Spells and Sleeping Bags by Sara Mlynowski
The Making of Dr. TrueLove by Derrick Barnes
Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn by Sarah Miller
You, Maybe by Rachel Vail
Tale of Two Summers by Brian Sloan
The Problem with Paradise by Lesley Dahl
Perfect Princess By Meg Cabot
Avalon High by Meg Cabot
Mates, Dates, and Cosmic Kissing by Cathy Hopkins
Mates, Dates, and Tempting Trouble by Cathy Hopkins
Lucky Stars by Lucy Frank
Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti
Band Geek Love by Josie Bloss


Five bucks well spent.
(:

No comments: